Why not add a little sunblock too. Sunblock helps to prevent the sun's rays from damaging our skin and sensitive areas of our skin. We do not need too much of the sun, but we do need the Son to block the fiery darts that satan hurls at us constantly. Remember, Jesus has already blocked satan's power over us. He can't get to use because, "Greater is He that is in us, than he that is in the world.
In this section of our makeover it gets a bit tricky. The saints need to know that Jesus has left us armed and dangerous. We should not be alowing the devil to give us a headache, rather we should be giving him a nervous breakdown! In order to do that, we must know our position of authority and pray from that position. Here are a few pointers to help you to fight.
1. We must fight the good fight of faith. In order to do that we must know the Word. We must pray the Word out loud so that the enemy will hear us. The Word is the only thing that moves the devil! Even Jesus had to use the Word on satan in the wilderness before he would flee.
2. We definitely must memorize some scriptures that deal with spiritual warfare.
3. Praying in your prayer language blocks the enemy from infiltrating your prayers. The devil can't interpret tongues. Pray in your most holy faith. The devil can't launch a serious attack if he doesn't know what you are saying. Praying in tongues charges your anointing, and encourages you to trust God and not be weary in well doing.
4. We must protect ourselves by studying the Word. We must know what the Word says about our purpose. We must know our rights as citizens and children of the Most High God. We must understand the promises that The Lord has set aside for us. There is an inheritance appropiated to us as heirs of the Abrahamic Covenant and joint heirs with Jesus Christ.
5. We must block our ears to the voices that want us fall back into condemnation over past sins.
6. We must discern who our true friends are and block out negative voices or words spoken about and against us.
7. It is crucial that we keep our inner circle of friends to a minimum. Jesus had three, Peter, James, and John.I disagree with the notion that, "I need all the friends I can get." In this season your enemy might very well be one of your friends!
Hope you enjoyed reading today's beauty tip. We are almost at the end ouf our beauty regiment for 2013.
Have a blessed day and: "Don't Forget To Say Your Prayers!"